Dynamod is a highly modular dungeon tile system with dynamically changing parts, making table top gaming more engaging than ever before.
This box contains everything to start creating dungeons with an infinite amount of possibilities. It contains 361 pieces and comes fully pre-assembled with the magnets in place.
You can start playing immediately!
The contents include:
- Tiles 1x1, (16)
- Tiles 1x2, (18)
- Tiles 1x4, (2)
- Tiles 2x3, (2)
- Tiles 3x4, (2)
- Tile Sides, (50)
- Tile Corners, (4)
- Magnets, (596)
- Tile Clips, (100)
- Tile Clips Box, (1)
- Stone Floors, (98)
- Floor Removal Tool, (1)
- Traps, (2)
- Hinged Doors, (6)
- Full Walls Type 1, (24)
- Full Walls Type 2, (8)
- Full Walls Type 3, (8)
- Left Walls, (8)
- Right Walls, (8)
- Organizer Trays (3)
- (Doesn't include figurines nor furniture. Those shown in the photos and video are purely for illustration purposes)
NOTE: While we try to keep several Starter Boxes in stock, they take us two days to create. So it's possible that your order can take a week or two before it's fulfilled. If the waiting time would surpass that, we will contact you.
The Dynamod Magnetic Dungeon Tile System offers the following exciting and engaging features:
- Perfect grids without any wall offsets, making it possible to recreate any existing map grid
- Dynamically switchable walls, doors and terrain provide full fog of war mechanics to your board game
- Walls and doors slide in from the top and can be changed by simply lifting them up and putting new ones in without clip detachment, this makes it very easy to change walls into secret doors
- Walls sit in the middle of two tiles, sharing the space and offering full 1x1 inch playing space everywhere without oversized terrain
- All your existing scenery feels right at home from 1x1 inch-based games, like the HeroQuest reissue
Flexible tile assembly with two choices that work for any gameplay style:
- The tiles can hold magnets directly without the need for clips and have an alignment features to prevent any later shifting
- The tiles can use optional sturdy clips for more permanent arrangement without feeling loose or wiggly
- Tiles are a structural base in which the terrain snaps in from above, this allows for tile reuse or even for switching terrain during gameplay, the floor can for instance become a pit trap
- Pre-configured larger rooms with multiple tiles for even quicker setup
IMPORTANT: This product is made with FDM 3D printers. While they are of industrial quality, the finish is not as clean as with an injection molding production process. You should expect lines, banding, dots, spots, gaps, stringing, ... and other artifacts that are inherent to the 3D printing process. This doesn't influence the operation of the product and is purely esthetic.